Thursday, April 25, 2013

Broken Heart


We all experience pain at some time in our lives.  We go through things that are not easy and very difficult.  Sometimes we lose loved ones through death or divorce or just broken relationships.  The loss is hard and sometimes we have to experience pain before we heal.  The good thing is that we can eventually heal and get over our loss especially if we let Jesus take away the pain for us and replace it with perfect love and peace.  The first song, Broken Heart is about losing someone.  The song describes how a person may feel before they heal.  The secret is to not give up but to keep going until one has healed all the way or at least learned to live with the loss.  Happiness comes through the Savior Jesus Christ.  https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/broken-heart/id600110300?i=600110372&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Broken Heart
Copyright 2013
All Rights Reserved
Music by Lori Ann Stewart and Vinnie Castaldo
Lyrics by Lori Ann Stewart
Performed by Lori Ann Stewart
Produced at the Tone Factory in Las Vegas by Vinnie Castaldo

Lyrics
Verse 1
Every time I close my eyes
I only see your face
I only hear your voice
I only feel your embrace
This empty heart of mine
Is only filled with pain
Only your memory
Remains

Verse 2
I wipe my tears away
I try to dry my eyes
But the tears keep falling
Falling like rain
Until these skies are empty and dry
And nothing's falling
At all

Verse 3
They say that time heals all wounds
That lovers just leave their scars
But this heart is scattered
Torn all apart
The pieces missing
Broken and worn
Like battered houses
In a storm
Chorus

This heart is broken
Torn all apart
These dreams are shattered
Lost in the dark
 

No comments:

Post a Comment