Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Face to Face


https://soundcloud.com/lori-ann-stewart/face-to-face
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/face-to-face-single/id669847118

I wrote the song Face to Face because I wanted to write the perfect love song for how a relationship should be. A relationship where there is one man and one woman who are in love and committed to one another and cherish one another forever.

Face To Face
Copyright 2013
All Rights Reserved
Music by Lori Ann Stewart and Vinnie Castaldo
Lyrics by Lori Ann Stewart
Produced By Vinnie Castaldo at the Tone Factory in Las Vegas
Performed by Lori Ann Stewart and Vinnie Castaldo
Illustrated by Juliana Blokhinska

Verse 1
Here we are again standing face to face
All the memories come rushing through me like gravity
Pulling me back to you

Verse 2
Holding you close in my arms again
Reminds me of the way things used to be
When we were together

Verse 3
I wanna stop the clock when I'm with you
but let these dreams go on and on and on
Make them last forever
Make them last forever and ever

Chorus
Cause I have always loved you
There's no one above you
I just wanna hold you till I die
You've got me wrapped around your finger
Please just let it linger
I could never bear to say goodbye
Cause you're all that I want
And you're all that I need
Cause you're all that I want
And you're all that I need
You are a miracle
You are a miracle
To me

No comments:

Post a Comment